Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bangkok (1) - DIFFERENT!

Hello! I think most of you have been to Bangkok and you found there's a shopping heaven as well. Especially the Chatuchak weekend market, you will not finish even you spent a whole day.

Here I would like to introduce a special and nice hotel in Bangkok. I have not been to this hotel but I wish I would have a chance to stay there. This is something unique for me and I've dreamed to have a boutique hotel like that. (Of course I'm not artistic. I think I will have rooms with cartoon themes like Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty, Snoopy, Casper, Tom & Jerry..... Yah! My friends knew me about that!)

The specialty of Reflections Rooms in Bangkok is the different theme for every room. Each room is designed by an artist with their talent and description. You can enjoy the different feel of each room and you can choose which room to stay. Of course, as usual, it's subject to availability.

I like room #211 and #406, just simple and nice. You can view room #408, there's a funny pic of it.

You may thought this must be expensive but eventually not. It's only around THB 2,000 plus minus. Worth it! You can visit their website to make bookings. http://www.reflections-thai.com/rooms.htm

Hope you enjoy a different experience when you visit Bangkok next time! It's all about DIFFERENT!

1 Yoyo:

▕◕‿◕✿eViL◕‿◕✿▕ said...

你知道的啦,我的英格丽使很差...你全部打英格丽使我看不明白的哦...还有,我的名字叫evil...