Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 3 - Movie World

Movie World - A place that I've dreamed to go since I was a kid. As many of you, Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo and etc are our childhood companions. Many of us growth with them together and I wish I can meet them and take photos with them. This is my biggest hope to Movie World.






I was so sad and disspointed even I get to see these characters but I don't even have one to take picture with. The greatest dissapoinment! I thought Movie World is very huge like Hong Kong Disneyland but it wasn't. Second dissapointment. Though, I still enjoy my day to walk around tilll it closed and take pictures around with my child friends.







They are however sooooo cute and adorable. *pitsss* tell you a secret that you might not know, my secondary school nickname is Tweety Birrd.... *Tweet! Tweet! I thought I thought a pussy cat..." LOL.....






















0 Yoyo: