Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Colmar Tropicale - A French Themed Resort



As you have know - France is famous of the romantic feeling. Colmar Tropicale located Bukit Tinggi is a French Themed Resort. If you are a romantic person, I think you will like this place a lot.

I like the design of the buildings that makes me feel classic and French. There's only one street in this village with lots of nice restaurants. I believed the feel of having a dinner here must be very nice and full of romance. Especially at night, I believed when the lights on you will love it more. There's nothing much you can do here but more on relaxation. If you have too much of trouble and want to excuse yourself temporary, I think this place is quiet enough for you to relax your mind.

Another end is the Japanese Village and botanical garden. Before you reach to the Japanese village, you have to walk up a 30 degree slope. Well..it's fun anyway. You can rent the Japanese costume and take picture around the area. So, you don't need to fly to Japan coz you have one here.

Around there also has rabbit farm, horse riding, you may want to see it. I'm romantic person, so I like the environment there so much, but wonder what can I do at night???

3 Yoyo:

▕◕‿◕✿eViL◕‿◕✿▕ said...

hei...我要去拉...不是今年就明年...去法国村...hihi...

Jojo said...

找你男朋友一起去浪漫一下啦!

▕◕‿◕✿eViL◕‿◕✿▕ said...

男朋友...影子都没...