Monday, August 11, 2014

Rafflesia - The World Largest Flower

I knew Rafflesia is the world largest flower which can be found at my home town - my home grown place. However, Rafflesia can only be found in the jungle and depends on your luck if you would have found one after the jungle tracking.

This time was such a nice timing and coincidentally found this on our way to Poring Hot Spring. It's a place back to the day I almost passed every 2-3 weeks once but I never had a chance to see it more than 30 years I've been living in this land.

I was told that more than 85% Malaysian have not seen Rafflesia either....so I think I'm being very lucky for this trip to be able to see it. The blooming Rafflesia on day 2!!! I did not get photos from elsewhere....here's the proof of me seeing it......






0 Yoyo: