Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 5 - Brisbane Walk About

Day 5 here in Austrialia...I had changed my plan to walk around this city and dicover more. I went to the Queen Street morning market and found out there lots of interesting things. Hrm....Perhaps I seldom go to market... LOL.

Then I walked crossing the bridge to the Museum. Oh! The museum has a lots of interesting stuff, fun & facts. I will never want to visit a museum or art gallery when I'm visiting a country. Because it is bored. But not to this one and I'm quite like it and has spent sometime in there.

Hrm....where to go after that???? Arghh....just take the bus to Chinatown perhaps. Look for food...yah! A place with variety of foods and you just get what you want.

I was little bit lost when trying to find way back to UQ. And there....so beautiful view for the Story Bridge. Hahaha...of course for another photo session. It can't be missed anyway. Continue walking tiredly and look for the jetty to take ferry back to UQ. You know what....walked from this jetty to another jetty because ......

Well...sometimes mistakes happened but led you to have more scenic places that you have not expected. This what I called.....DISCOVERY!!!

0 Yoyo: