Friday, September 17, 2010

Lentang Riverfall




Living in the city there's always entertained with movies, shopping and food. There's seldom time that we can really feel the sounds of the nature within our daily busy lives. Here...this time I and few of my church friends had fun at Lentang waterfall.

Cooling water after rainy day, so refreshing and wake up my mind. We woke up quite early at the morning and heading towards Karak highway. The sands of the river is yellowish, as such, the river doesn't look crystal clear as what I expected.

I would call it riverfall instead of waterfall because I don't really see waterfall. Maybe it is not too high and we are playing at the river more than waterfall. But still... the water is cooling so I think it's still alright.

Few of us had a great day playing around with splashing sands and water to each other. Splashing sands can be quite painful... Ouch! The best part is maybe due to the raya holiday, we occupied the whole place... Woo hoo!!!

One thing bad about it is they locked all the toilet other than one which the plumps are damaged. There's no other better place to change other than this damaged toilet. I think they should have proper maintainance for the public facilities. Else...it is a wastage for tourism.

0 Yoyo: