Monday, August 11, 2014

Local Urban Dinner at Saigon

This dinner is something interesting that I don't think the usual tourist will able to experience unless you know someone in Saigon who's living at urban area of the city. My business partner has few friends staying at the urban area near at the Saigon city and they've invited me over for a local dinner.

We just having the dinner outside the living place at the roadside, pulling 2 small tables and small chairs like eating at the street. These young people had prepared very nice and simple dinner.
Of course vege is always the main than protein. But love it! Fried fish, shrimp, pork and lots of veges which I can't even name them. 
This how you start to roll your own spring rolls. Place all your interested ingredients before you wrap up to eat.
This lovely lady has wrapped for me because this is the first time I've come across with the home cooked Vietnamese dinner. They all are laughing different kind of wrapped up. But who cares, just to eat.....
This fruit juice stall is just nice and serving very pure fruit juices. I had "durian belanda" juice which is one of my favourite.

0 Yoyo: