Friday, November 9, 2012

Everland Theme Park, Korea

Theme park is always my favourite place to go, so how could I miss the Everland Theme Park. Every theme has it own representative character. I don't really understand why the character of the Everland Theme Park is a white tiger but the head looks more like lion. I find this out when we visiting the safari.
 
The safari of Everland has only lion, tiger and bear. But there's a special animal with the name of Lioger. The lion was in love with a tiger and delivered Lioger. Other way, Lioger is the mix of lion and tiger. The body has the stripes of tiger and the head looks like Nana (Lion King's Nana). That's where her name is Lioger = Lion + Tiger. The world first lioger is here.
 
Everland will decorate the place according to different theme season by season. Even I went during earlier of September, the park had fully decorated with Halloween stuff. You can see every Halloween stuff around the park.
 
One thing I feel regretful is the roller coaster ride. The limited time I had is not allowing me to queue for 80 mins just for a ride. And I was wondering why are there so many people in the park during weekday and most of them are students. Some even having uniform on them. Everland is very far from the city and that makes me wonder why.
 
Everland is quite huge with upper and lower part that you can discover. There's a four season huge garden and a street of western restaurants, parade square, Madagascars cinema, some kids rides and some other thing. You can easily spend a day there to discover everything.
 
 
 











0 Yoyo: