Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Putrajaya

Putrajaya is a new developed government base city which is around 30 mins away from KL. I like this place during night time because the scenery is very very nice. I feel relax when looking at the bridge and the lights on at the city. In front of you is a lake and the moonlight... You can imagine how romance and how nice is this place during night time.

During year of 2007/08, we went there wo watch the international fireworks. It's very nice and you have ever seen such a nice fireworks night at a such beacutiful place. How I wish I can stay there as there are country style houses nearby. The place makes me having that kind of peaceful mind. While starring at the lake during evening, my brain just stop right there it wasn't thinking anything. So I think this place is very nice and relaxing.

Nearby is Cyberjaya where I used to work there for quite sometime. There are 2 places which I like so much to have a meal. 1st will be the Arab food at the CBD Perdana, their rice with lamb and chicken (Kabsath, Habsath) is nice eating with their special chilies. Sometimes we still go back to have a dinner there. 2nd place will be a Thai restaurant and they really cook the food in Thai Style. Well... the tom yam may not taste that nice but the other dishes are fine.

After having dinner, can proceed to the lakeside to have a walk or a "heart to heart talk" session. Yah! I think that place quite suitable for those who likes to have heart talk to whosoever. For me, I think this is the only place I found which is clean, nice to relax my mind after the long working hours or harsh in life.

One of my friends has went to the new opened Pullman Putrajaya Resort to view the sunset. Accordingly, it's very nice and enjoying. I wish I can spend a time to have a look of the sunset in this place. Of course! It's recommended by me. Won't goes wrong!

1 Yoyo:

▕◕‿◕✿eViL◕‿◕✿▕ said...

我要去...几时要去?我们找PG去...不然没有人载我去...我很想念那里...T.T