Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tip of Borneo

The Tip Of Borneo - one of the 'ears' at the Sabah's map. A scenic place that is 3 hours further from the Kota Kinabalu city. The rocky seaside with the nature beauty that I couldn't resist to enjoy the sea breeze.
I can't contempt the power of the wind erosion that makes it such a beautiful rocks patterns. It takes how many billions year to become the amazing scenic like this. I felt angry and sad when I saw some people drew their name on the rocks. This is so annoying where these belongs to the public and not your own property.
I hope those who visit this place learn how to appreciate this place and not to destroy it or polute the place with rubbish. This is a very pethetic action.
This is the early morning scene with the lighthouse.
I think this side of the rock is a very nice nature painting.

0 Yoyo: