Friday, November 9, 2012

Yongduam Rock 龙头岩

I guess whichever nature that looks like something or someone can easily be a tourist attraction. Put your hands up if you agree with me. :) Of course some of them are filled with history background that makes the nature more attractive.

Yongduam Rock when translated to Mandarin is Rock of Dragon Head. See the second picture below, does the rock looks like dragon head? This Dragon Rock has another legend behind too. I will leave it to you to explore further, else, your tour guide might find you have known everything then he/she may just skipped to tell you the story which might more exciting than I do. :)



4 Yoyo:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic
but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!
my website - online merchant account services

Jocey said...

Hi there, if not mistaken captcha plugin is the anti-spam comment function right?
You just need to claim your site in Google plus by following the guide.
Google will auto filter the comments and you need to check in the Google account to approve the valid comments to be published.

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Here is my site anonymous proxy sites

Jocey said...

Hey there... I'm sorry I have not come across the twitter plugin yet. I'll let you know if I have done it one day...