Friday, July 24, 2009

Singapore

Singapore is not a strange place at all for most of the Malaysian or the Asian. Singapore is quite well known of shopping heaven which you shop from airport to city.

Most of the time my Singapore trips are very short. The recent S'pore trip I went with my two ex-colleagues and we quite enjoy the trip. Sometimes, you don't mind to re-visit the places you've been there before because you went with different friends.

For me, travelling with different friends is another type of travel fun. From there you know the person better and your relationship will be stronger if you are good travel partner. Good thing is... my travel partner likes to take photos very much and I like posting myself for her to take a shot. Hahaha...

Next time if time allowed, I may want to go the night safari and Sentosa and .........

0 Yoyo: