Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Grand Lexis PD Outing

It seems like I'm going to promote Grand Lexis Port Dickson as my usual post. I would say Grand Lexis Port Dickson is a pretty nice place for a group of friends to get together. Port Dickson is a small town and if you are local, it's basically a place solely for relax and do nothing. However, it's a recommended place for the gathering of families and friends.

We had booked Grand Garden Pool Villa which has 2 King size beds that can easily fit 3 people on each bed. The day we went is quite windy and we just had our own selfie funs along the trip. Though I'm not so close with them, but I'm glad to meet them as my new friends. We had fun time of taking photos, walk around, eat & drinks and of course the laughter with joy.

Gals!!! You are just so fun to be around with and thanks for the great time spent over the weekend. :D

The Grand Garden Pool Villa

We had fun time on the bed in our room
We had fun time at the beach side, though we can't see sunset, but our relationship grow deeper.
My friends took many of my portraits! I'm the model....hahaha...
We just love to take pictures everywhere we go...Of course this the corridor of the villas access.
We first just started the selfie at the waterfront, PD.
Of course....we did crazy and stupid stuff too.....

0 Yoyo: