Sunday, December 20, 2009

Singapore - I met Doulos in S'pore

Wow! It's been so long I never been to Doulos ship. I think more than 10 years since I left my hometown, I never got the chance to go.

Doulos is a largest book fair on the ship and it travelled all around the world more than 100 years. Everytime Doulos embarked in Malaysia, I and my friends always pay a visit to the ship. The crews are not only selling books on the ship, but they also do some evangelist events when they reaching a town. They will have performances in different places to share the gospel of God to the local people.

This is an non-profit organization and the crews are paying for their own living expenses and must supported by a church in order for them to become a crew member. Those crews are volunteers from variety countries and sharing different tasks from the begin till the end of the ship.

The crews are differ from 2 weeks, 3 months or max 2 years. I once would like to join as crew but financially has not enough to support, so I still not manage to join till today. I wish I can have the chance to join them as a crew for 3 months time. It must be a memorable and enjoyable time which I can share life with each others from different country and serve Lord together.

Waiting the Logos ship....how's the progress??? Hrmmm....I should go and check it out...

0 Yoyo: