Friday, November 30, 2012

Deoksugung Palace

Deoksugung Palace is the historical place about the olden days Korea kingdom. The palace of the olden days and you may able to catch up the royal match that they are still keeping until today. Generally the history of Korea is very similar to the China ancient days. That's a time where you can take pictures with different Generals but I'm sorry to tell what are they exactly posting. I'm too busy to take photos with them. If you know things of China history, you will know what I meant by looking the pictures below.

Honestly speaking, the area of the palace is huge but it's look very simple. I guess there's some modification done and beautified by the government. The Forbidden City of China should be must more complicated and huge. I was too tired over the journey and sorry to the tour guide that I have no more heart to listen the history of the palace.

Dear travellers, I'll let you to discover the history of the palace and make sure you find a good tour guide that could tell you everything!








0 Yoyo: