Friday, November 9, 2012

Mt Sorak National Park, Korea 雪嶽山国家公园

Mt Sorak or Seoraksan? I'm not sure which is the correct name but this is the correct place I know. :p

I like this place a lot because it's cooling and relaxing place with very nice scenery. Looks like the timing of our arrival is not so right. The moutain still looks green during our arrival and I can't see the red orange colour of it. I really feel dissappointed with it.  The way to the peak of the mountain is closed for maintainance. *sigh* another dissappointment. The returned skyway ride cost almost MYR 40++ per pax and we get walk around the limited small observatory.

One thing that makes me comfort is at least I still manage to get a tree that has turned to red orange colour inside the park among the jungle. That's the lucky one I guess and it's reacheable for us to snap some photos.

Inside the park, there's huge Buddha temple and I guess this is another point of attractions. I'm sorry that I don't really interesting in temples during my travel. So, I just walk around the park and I guess I managed to capture some pictures that others might not. :P









0 Yoyo: