Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ayam Betutu Gilimanuk Bali

Have you tried Ayam Betutu? For those who had tried, what is your feeling? Feel so hot after having this? This is crazy to me of eating such hot & spicy food that was out of my mind. Ya right! You may think I'm don't really eat spicy food....well I admit that... :)

Those who can't take spicy food...my advice to you is DON'T TRY! Those who love spicy food... please find the local original restaurant to try this, it's worth!

Look at the pictures, it doesn't look spicy at all. I was thinking Ayam Betutu is just a normal food taste by looking at the sauce colour. The first try I don't really feel anything....tick tock! After few seconds, the spice..the heat...the whatever slowly attacking my every sense of my tongue and my stomach started will hot and burning.

Ayam betutu is the chicken that marinated with 30-40 chillies and now you can imagine how hot is this dish. I had taken a can of beer but not much help of cooling down my stomach. My face turned red, my stomach burning and took at least half hour to stable myself. OK! You can laugh at me...Hahaha....

After all...I've got the advice to taking hot milk...whisky....to cool down.... really makes me ROLF with tears! Good try!


0 Yoyo: