Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bali, Indonesia

When I first heard about Bali, I have no idea where this place is. It sounds like Paris when you pronounce in Chinese. I went to Bali twice with my family and colleagues separately by chance of winning the Hard Rock Bali voucher back to year 2007. Yeah!!!

Day 1

Arrived Bali at the late evening and proceed to Kintamani for a night stay. We stayed at the resort that facing the volcano of Kintamani. This is the first time I’m so close to the volcano. It is so obvious that the volcano hill has two colors. Once side of it is shadow color which the lava slipped over it before and another side of it is green color with grass. Amazing!


Day 2

The first time in the morning when you walked out from the resort, the marketers will come to you selling you all kinds of the crafts and normally you can bargain at very low price if you are the first customer of the day. Then we went the hot spring by 4X4 jeep, wow! The weather is so nice and cooling. After lunch, we proceed to Lovina town- a coastal area on the northwestern side of Bali island. You can always see monkeys along the road everywhere.

Nothing much we can do at Lovina town as its very small town. So we decided to get the in room Balinese massage for the evening and watching the sunset with peaceful mind while waiting for the dinner time.

Day 3

We woke up early in the morning and went the sea with small wooden boat to watch dolphin. Watching dolphin is quite depends on your luck and we are quite lucky enough to see the dolphin dancing from far. The most interesting thing is a small little fish flew over our boat from one side to another. Looking at the sunrise at the center of the sea was truly beautiful. We can feel this is renewing and refreshing day.

Along the way to Kuta, we have passed through few attractions. We went to Bedugul & Bratan Lake, Taman Ayun Temple and Botanical Garden. The places are very nature with nice scenery and the special spot will be the temple at the center of the lake.




Day 4

Follow by the day will be the Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple and shopping at Ubud. I think the common interest of the temples is their located near to the sea either at the center or high up to the hill. The surrounding areas attracted me very much because of the different nature. God is so amazing and wonderful by created such a nice world.

At night, comes to my favorite spot at Jimbaran Beach seafood dinner with sunset. I always enjoy the environment with dim light or beach feel or nature. The tables and chairs are set up on the beach. I always imagine this kind of romance having dinner with your love one facing the sea. Breeze, sunset, lovers, candle light…..so romantic!!!






Day 5

This is the day I go for my last shopping day. I have to shop with no care, no regret and grab whatever I want though I’m visiting again the coming month. Wonder why? My flight is at night! Na…na…na…na..na….

0 Yoyo: