Sunday, April 10, 2011

Port Dickson - A classic story

The amazing life of the nature.
This tree is the only one along the rocky extended beach. Why so lonely?
These 3 little kids along the journey are so sweet and lovely. The scenery from the rocky beach.
Such a blue blue sky and nice weather.
View from the top of a hill where people go to watch season birds.
The Lighthouse Tower.


A short getaway from Kuala Lumpur - Port Dickson. Thinking to getting myself away from the big city with all the buildings surrounding makes me feel better to refresh myself over the weekend. By coincidentally, I got the chance to went there with my colleague and his friends with kids.


There's a classic story that I would like to share during the journey. One of the kids, the little brother who is only 2 years old. I forgot what he said that is not a good manner, I told him to apologise. In this days, I don't a kid willing to apologise to you even they are wrong. He stopped a while and turned to me, unexpectably, he said:" Sorry, baby!"


Laugh out loud and we were shocked and I was melted with his sweet apology. He makes my day....


With no plan, with no rush, with no schedule, we enjoyed ourselves just walking to 1-2 places along the day. Relaxing our mind and soul from the daily routine bored life. Sometimes a trip doesn't mean to have all good foods and good place, but with good people, you will enjoy the trip as well.

0 Yoyo: