Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best Western Kuta Villa Bali

Best Western Kuta Villa Bali is located just few minutes away from the attractions center. I bet you won't have the chance to get hungry because there's whole stretch of restaurants available just by walking distance from the villa. Especially if you like to try the local food instead of tourist food, here is a good choice a place to stay.
The villa is attached with the private plunge pool. You want to get skinny dip?? Hehe...no problem. The standing shower is outdoor too but there's bath tub available in the bathroom. Which type of shower suit you the most? You get to choose which to relax you the most.

Room size is not big which is just nice for a single or couple travellers.You get to enjoy the swimming all time long with the pool bar available. Choose your breakfast meal facing the swimming and if there's any handsome guy or pretty girls there. Oooppss...I didn't see any for that early yet... *Sigh..... haha...

The entrance to the villa is not just like an electronice card sensor. They are using padlock! Aha! Yes, padlock your villa and the door is very classic traditional design. I like that and it's quite unique but I don't like when I came back during rainy days with full hands of things. :P

Staff are very friendly and almost every staff there remembered my name. Hrm....maybe I checked in when there's not many people or maybe I stayed too long...Haha...Whatever....free shuttle is available to Kuta attractions just few minutes if no traffic jam. Ya...island get traffic jam nowadays.... Jeezzzz!!!





1 Yoyo:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to
help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If you know of any please share.
Thank you!
Check out my website - Mitchel