Friday, October 26, 2012

Cheonjiyeon Waterfall, Jeju Island

Cheonjiyeon Waterfall is located in a National Park. We usually need to walk for at least an hour to reach a waterfall. However, this is only 5 mins from the park's entrance. But I'm sorry that you can't swim here. I'm not sure why is this as part of the tourist attraction but it must be something interesting that I might not found it though.

After looking at the pictures I took, maybe there's a value of taking nice photo at this place. Not sure if you would agree with me? :P Maybe I was too excited or too tired to listen for tour guide's explaination. I'm sorry.... :P

Before the entrance to the park, there are many snacks to eat and buy. Try the BBQ squid, very nice! Oh.... how come my attention goes to food instead of the nice scenery? Sorry...I'm starving.... :D






0 Yoyo: