Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sunset Bar Shangri-La Tg Aru

Thanks to my bff - Tracey brought me to this place although this is my hometown but I don't seems like I knew this place. The Sunset Bar Tg Aru is a bar based at Shangri-La Tg Aru where many people came here just for sunset view. I was surprise that this place is fully occupied around 4pm in the bar even during weekdays.

A 180 degree view of the great line of the sea & sky with the superb awesome egg yolk sunset that you can't resist to view the beauty of it. Sometimes, you'll missed the best moment of enjoying the short moment of sunset if you are too busy to try capture it by your camera.

Stay and stare - leave your camera aside and enjoy the best moment with your love one is far more important than anything else. Although I'm not having this romantic moment with my prince charming, but I truly appreciate this precious time spent with my bff - Tracey who I knew for more than 20 years of my life. Love ya!!!






Can you see how many people are they along the coast line trying to capture the pretty moment? And how many of them really had enjoyed the precious moment?


0 Yoyo: