Friday, October 5, 2012

63 Sky Art Museum Korea

Wondering whyis it 63? This is the 63th floor to view the Seoul city from the top. How far as you see is all here. 63 floor is not only a place to view the Seoul city, it's also an art museum. What kind of art? I would say mostly the 3D paint, the handmade but not draw art. If you an art person, I guess you will like this place while appreciating the art and watching the Seoul City view.

This is the first day we visit the sky art museum and first time I see how Seoul like. Oh Gosh! If you ask me, I would say I don't like here because all the tall buildings are so crowded. 5 lanes on the road are still jam. Now I feel Kuala Lumpur just really a small city comparing to Seoul. But, no tol within such a huge city. See the difference now?

I'm not really an art person so I didn't take much of the photos but looking different angles of the city. Look at them closely, there few helipads available for the tall buildings which are next to each other too.








0 Yoyo: