Monday, May 31, 2010

Prince of Persia



One of my favorite activities is to watch movie in cinema. Watching movies is a way of release tension for me. I can go for 2 movies continuously in cinema even though I’m going alone. If there’s good movie, I definitely will spend time to watch it in cinema and don’t want to miss it even there’s no accompany.

Munching potato chips helps me relax especially during my exam time. Stress release thingy……. I remembered during my exam time in secondary school/college, I like to munch something in my mouth during my study time. So, every time before exam, my mum will start to stock up for me to face the challenging time.


If ,
A + B = C
If
A = Fun,
B = Stress Release

Then, Fun + Stress Release = Super Enjoy

If,
1 + 2 = 3
If watching movie is a fun
Munching Potato Chips is double fun
 Then,
Watching movie + Munching Potato Chips = Triple Fun!!!

The biggest enjoyment and relaxation time for me is while watching while munching. Of course we are gals afraid of getting fat……so….while watching, while munching, while worrying… Isn’t it too bad???

Now with the new launching of the Mister Potato with fat reduced and trans-fat free…. Ho! Ho! Ho! Here’s my enjoyment back… Hooray!!!
See my picture here….Prince Persia is refilling the potato chips to me…. Special edition for me only replacing  Sand of Time to Crisps.

0 Yoyo: