Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Broga Hills, Semenyih


Flying kites
The day before light
1st light of the day
View from 2nd Peak
Sun shining the earth




I think most of you have been to Broga Hills, if not, you must be heard about it. It is a hiking hill that located at Semenyih and quite famous recently. I’ve been missed out many invitations from different groups of friends due to busy appointments. *Sigh* finally I can make it this time.
We went for the sunrise but of course you can’t see the sun but the first light of the day. I think many of you who have been there experienced a quite similar situation like me while hiking at the first stage, : “why am I doing here in such an early morning? I supposedly am sleeping on my bed now.” Sounds familiar? Hahaha….
There are 4 peaks altogether to target. Before the first peak, it is very sloppy and hardest. While we reached half way, we thought to let go and just have a look of the scenery just right there. However, after rest for 15mins, our breath slowly recovers and we continue. Oh…there are so many people, so crowded.
Peak by peak and we finally reached to the 4th peak which is the top one. The 4th peak has only one way which you have to use the rope to climb up the stone. Traffic jam and we are stacked just to wait for the rope to go up. You can imagine how many people are there. We have to take turn waiting people to come down while we are waiting to go up.
The 4th peak’s scenery is not as nice as the previous peaks because too many objects are blocking the view. And it needs harder strength to reach the peak. Haha…so…what you’ve given and don’t expect return for the same…..
The view from the peak actually is not as nice as what I expected. But I do enjoy the first sunlight of the day shining on us. Within that, we still can see the city is covered by a layer of white mist. The feeling is fresh and the whole world is so green and new. Standing up on the peak is like on top of the world. One thing that irritates me is too many people, crowded and lost the feel of nature. It doesn’t have the wind blowing freshly on your face but at least it is not so hot even the sun has raised.
Just for your info, now they have started to collect parking fees at RM2 per vehicle. In future…..I think will increase more and I seriously don’t think that piece of land belong to them.  I can’t really enjoy as what I expected also because too many people are staying at the stones that enable us to have good view of the place…. First and the last!!!
Check here for more photos http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=191884&id=558657453 

0 Yoyo: