Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EaT, PrAy, LoVe

I watched this movie last night. Though it was not an adventure and exciting movie, but it is meaningful. It shows the ladies today’s lifestyle and dreams. Maybe not for the entire woman but it is quite pretty close to my life’s write-up.

People are having life by repeating the same thing every day. It makes the life routine, boring, lost dream and so on… Life can be exciting when you have more surprises and breakthrough. Some people might satisfied and comfortable with their current life, but not me. I like to explore, I like to know more things, I like to discover, and for me….this is the experiencing life.

Eating is the most joyful thing for people. No matter where you go, you will definitely try the local food. So do I…. Food is part of the life. You can eat without taste or you enjoy the goodness of the food prepared by a chef. I think most people will choose the second option. However, if you realize the most difficult question to answer nowadays is: “What are we going to eat today?” There are too many choices out there and we don’t know what to choose. Yet, if you ever tried every single good food around the corner, what does it meant for your life?

When is the time you think to pray? We enjoyed the creatures of God and we are living in it. Religion is a strong belief to makes our life meaningful. God gave us hope when you are in disappointment. God gave us peace when we felt un-easy. God shows us the way when we don’t know how to choose. Have you found the God that’s meaningful to your life? He is always right beside you no matter you are in difficulty or not. Can you feel Him while you pray? He is listening to you.

Love is something amazing that to balance your life as said in the movie? Hrm… may be! When she said: “Do you still feel I love you?”, “Do you still feel I care about you?”. We might notice that we are not happy and fulfilled but full of emptiness. We might not notice that we are consumed with confusion, panic and grief, perhaps afraid. We have no way to sort it out what’s going on but this is life.

Life isn’t end like that. I pretty thankful to God I’m still single right now so I can continue to chase my dream. Attached with somebody you love is a great thing in life because you have each other. Either one, you have the right to find what’s lost and empty in your life. Go for your dreams and it might come true. Never try, never know. At least…….. You don’t regret you had a meaningful life after all. First, learn to appreciate and thankful of what you are having right now before you move on!

0 Yoyo: