Friday, November 9, 2012

Teddy Bear Farm, Seoul

For those who know me, you will know Teddy Bear is my favourite toys. I do believe most of the girls love teddy bears too. Not to say much, Teddy Bear Farm is the most I'm hoping for to visit. I'm going crazy when see different types of bear with different emotions, different background, different styles..... I wanted to carry all of them back to my home if I can.

I don't know how many pictures I have took in this place but I think almost every corner that I can and every touchable bears. They are so marvelous and adorable. I heard there's another Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju, but I didn't go there, so I can't compare which one is nicer to visit.

Here are only some of the photos I took in the Teddy Bear Farm as I won't be able to post it all here. Hope you enjoy your visit here.













0 Yoyo: