Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Venetian Macao

When I first heard of The Venetian at Macao, it was the year I visited Macao when it just started the construction. After that many years later..... I finally got this chance to pay a visit of this wonderful place. I believe many of you had already knew and visited here. Some of you might think this is not something new to you anymore...

I just would like to share with you the feeling of me walking alone in The Venetian is pretty relaxing. The different design of the interior with the European style is very attractive. It simply couldn't stop me keep on moving without taking any good shoots.

It's really huge and I almost lost my way in there..... :P ... Haha....There's mall directory that we can always refer to....Not a problem at all... The shopping??? Nah....all the branded stuff that I could easily get it here in Malaysia, so I don't really paying attention of the shops.... ggghhhheeee......






The guy will sing very loud and the voice is really nice. But not sure he is singing in Spanish? French or......




0 Yoyo: