Saturday, May 11, 2013

Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur

After recent tireness and busy time pass by, I decided to rejuvenate myself with a break at Prince Hotel. Why is it chosen? Well, just for the sake of getting a near place and free myself out.
I decided not to in touch of any electronic devices other than updating my blog.
Starting the afternoon at the pool side terrace by having a glass of mocha ice frappe.  The taste not that I expecting.  Reading my comic book and laugh at my own.
Then walk over to Pavilion for a while shopping and yes, I get one nice top. Don't ask me for just I'm a lady. Of course getting my dinner which I was so hungry.
Now I back to the hotel and had a really nice bubble foam bathtub soak. Wow.... damn relax with the Crabtree & Evelyn bath shampoo provided by the hotel with Jojoba oil.
Writing this blog at the bar & lounge listening live jazzy with a Sunset Splash drink. Here go my day and it will end soon after few hours.


0 Yoyo: